Terms of ART WORKS and LITERARY WORKS Usage
Unless specified (as in the coloring page activity where we give permission to print the activity), all works of art, music or literary works expressly designed for BAYOU TOWN Productions are copyrighted either by BAYOU TOWN Productions, Ann Biedenharn Jones, or Pelican Publishing. Any copying of these works for duplication, distribution or purchase are prohibited and a violation of the copyright laws.
Schools or groups wishing to use any piece of art from these web pages to promote their events must contact BAYOU TOWN Productions for written consent: firstname.lastname@example.org or (228) 586-0479.
The images listed below are by Ann Beidenharn Jones
- "Welcome to Bayou Town" (navigation panel), Bayou Town Map
- "Schoolhouse", "Water Lilies" (Teachable Moments)
- Alfons with marshmallow lips
- Toby and Alfons in the Kids Club, Mr. Boudreaux, Miss Marie, Toby, Alfons, and Cher (Neighbors)
- Book cover images
- Mr. Boudreaux's shack, "Egrets", "Bobby Bass", dockside produce stand
- Toby and Alfons dancing, Mr. Boudreaux's gumbo pot
- Alfons coloring pages images
The Schadler family photo by Deborah Logan - USDA - NRCS
, used with permission.
The images listed below are gifts from duhANGEL
(who wishes to remain anonymous) and are property of Bayou Town Productions.
- Sunflower line
- Stained glass window
- "Teachable Moments" pencil
- Watershed Harmony and Teaching Tools navigation buttons
- Animated Ladybugs
- Kids Club navigation buttons
- Alfons roasting marshmallows, crab, garden, fruit (Kids Club)
- Beehive E-mail, Alfons with turtle and books
- All background images
- "ghoti" images
Miscellaneous Images used:
- scissors (source unknown)
- Bee (source unknown)
- Animated fish (source unknown)
- E-mail bug (source unknown)
- MDEQ Logo (property of MDEQ, used by permission)